You are here
AdvaMedDx membership is open to medical technology firms worldwide. To be eligible for membership, your company must manufacture an in vitro diagnostic device for sale in the United States. Your company is also eligible for membership if it is performing research and development in these areas but has not begun manufacturing or has no U.S. sales as yet. All member companies can participate in AdvaMedDx and AdvaMed programs and take advantage of our numerous services.
AdvaMed Accel Membership
AdvaMed Accel membership is available to medical technology companies with $30 million or less in reportable domestic (U.S.) sales. Small companies that are pre-revenue can join for as little as $799 a year, and companies with domestic sales of less than $2 million can join AdvaMed for only $999 annual dues. AdvaMed Accel receive the same benefits of membership as larger companies plus additional benefits that meet the needs of smaller companies including special events and conference calls.
Benefits of an AdvaMedDx Membership
As the pace of innovation quickens, so too does the need for an advocacy organization dedicated solely to representing the interests of the diagnostic industry. Until AdvaMedDx, no multi-faceted advocacy organization existed that focused exclusively on the issues affecting the development and manufacture of diagnostic technologies – both domestically and abroad.
- Access to a dedicated staff focused exclusively on diagnostics
- Shaping a specific diagnostic policy agenda covering specific state-based issues to broad legislative initiatives on Capitol Hill
- Entrée to senior-level networking, partnering, and investor events
- Participation on various committees and issue work groups that direct the organization’s policy and program initiatives
- Access to a portfolio of member-only publications and customizable news alert services
- Simultaneous membership in AdvaMed with access to the broader resources of the association
As an AdvaMedDx member, you have the opportunity to shape the future of the industry with like-minded peers. With access to dedicated staff experts, not only will you stay informed about proposed changes to regulatory policy, you’ll know how such amendments may affect your business.
To become a member, simply contact our Membership Department at (202) 434-7236 or membership@AdvaMed.org. We will send you more information about AdvaMedDx, a membership application and a dues schedule. Member dues are based on the previous year's annual domestic sales of medical technology products.
Companies with domestic sales less than $30 million may submit a membership application online and may pay by credit card.