AdvaMedDx partnered with the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) to host a series of state-based personalized medicine roundtable events in order to bring attention to the role of diagnostics and personalized medicine in oncology. Five events were held between August and November 2015:
Attendance: 57 including representative from Senator Sherrod Brown’s office
The Cleveland Roundtable took place in the Health Innovation space in the Cleveland Global Center over lunch. Each panelist spoke about personalized medicine within their field and the challenges they face before taking questions from the audience. After the event, guests were provided with a tour of the facility.
- Dr. Stanton Gerson, Director Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
- Dr. Debora Bruno, Hematology/Medical Oncology, MetroHealth Medical Center – Cancer Care Center
- Mr. Thomas McLain, Chief Executive Officer, Exosome Diagnostics
- Mr. John Sharp, Senior Manager Personal Connected Health Alliance, HIMSS
- Ms. Charis Eng, Director Center for Personalized Genetic Healthcare, Cleveland Clinic