AdvaMedDx partnered with the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) to host a series of state-based personalized medicine roundtable events in order to bring attention to the role of diagnostics and personalized medicine in oncology. Five events were held between August and November 2015:
The event was led by ACS Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Leonard Lichtenfeld laying the foundation for the discussion. The event focused on advances in therapies and diagnostics that are revolutionizing cancer care and included lengthy discussion from the audience made up of key stakeholders from throughout the oncology community.
- Dr. Leonard Lichtenfeld, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society
- Dr. Alan Wright, Chief Medical Officer, Roche Diagnostics
- Mr. Kevin Lokay, Vice President and Business Unit Head, Oncology, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Dr. Marc Lippman, Deputy Director, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Mrs. Eileen Youtie, Patient Advocate