A panel discussion and reception presented by Bio-Rad Laboratories and AdvaMedDx
10:00am - 12:00pm
Please join Bio-Rad, AdvaMedDx, and honored guest U.S. Congressman Mike Thompson for networking and a panel discussion of how innovative diagnostic tests are a key contributor to the U.S. healthcare system, empowering medical discoveries and transforming patient care. Panelists will explore how different stakeholders - from patients to physicians and others - can utilize diagnostic tests to provide care that is accessible, affordable, and leads to better healthcare outcomes.
MODERATOR: Andy Fish, Executive Director, AdvaMedDx
- The Honorable Mike Thompson (D-CA)
- Steve Binder, Senior Director of Technology Development, Bio-Rad
- Valerie Ng, PhD MD, Chair of Department of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology,
- Alameda Health System/Highland Hospital
- Mark Pandori, PhD, Laboratory Director, Alameda County Department of Public Health & Interim Director of the San Francisco Public Health Laboratory
- Susan Stone, MD, Patient Advocate, American Cancer Society
- Paula Stonemetz, Director of Diagnostic Business Development, Bio-Rad
Please RSVP to Tina Cuccia at 510-741-6063 or email@example.com.