The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), the UN Secretary-General's Special Envoy for Health in Agenda 2030 and for Malaria and AdvaMedDx are pleased to invite you to join this event on the margins of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. We are bringing together industry leaders and global experts on antimicrobial resistance to commit to advancing diagnostic solutions to tackle the spread of AMR.
Please RSVP by filling out this form.
Video: Panel Discussion at Davos 2017 on Role of Diagnostics in Combatting Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer of the United Kingdom, will be delivering the keynote speech.
- Jean-Luc Belingard, Chairman, bioMerieux
- Catharina Boehme, CEO, FIND
- Andrew Fish, Executive Director, AdvaMedDx
- Vince Forlenza, President & CEO, BD
- Kjersti Grimsrud, President, International, and President, Europe and Middle East, Alere
- John Nkengasong, PhD, MSc, Director, Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Rosanna Peeling, Professor and Chair of Diagnostic Research, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Jorge Villacian, Chief Medical Officer, Janssen Diagnostics