AdvaMedDx and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collaborated on an infectious disease briefing on Capitol Hill.
The videos from this briefing can be viewed here.
- Beth Bell, MD, MPH, Director, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Douglas Bryant, President and Chief Executive Officer, Quidel
- John Hackett, Jr., PhD, Director of Diagnostics Infectious Disease Research, Abbott
- Thomas Kenyon, MD, MPH, Director, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Todd Summers, Senior Adviser at Global Health Policy Center, Center for Strategic and International Studies (Moderator)