You are here
Personalized Medicine in Oncology Practices Event at ASCO Annual Meeting
AdvaMedDx partnered with the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN), the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), and the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance (OCNA) to organize a diagnostics focused briefing during the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in Chicago that was held Monday, June 2 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Representatives from the patient advocacy community, physicians, and the diagnostics and pharmaceutical industry attended this event.
This event featured:
- Dr. Ed Braud, Past President, Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Dr. Laura Koontz, Director of Policy, Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Dr. Len Lichtenfeld, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society
- Tom McLain, Former President and CEO, Vermillion
- Mary Lou Smith, JD, MBA, Co-Founder, Research Advocacy Network